SoccerEds After School Club - Immaculate conception Autumn 2
RuggerEds clubs are fun and energetic sessions designed to stimulate and challenge every child's physical and mental growth.
This is a great opportunity for your child to make friendships within a learning environment specifically designed to develop their physical, mental and social capabilities.
As always we base our sessions around our core values:
Good Manners, Respect, Teamwork and Fair Play.
Our focus is not only improving your child’s Rugby specific skills but on developing their mental and social well being to help them become confident, well mannered, independent young people.
Throughout the sessions we aim to develop, physical literacy, fine motor skills, problem solving, decision making, creative learning and much more! Our experienced and passionate coaches deliver specifically designed exciting and energetic games that challenge every child as a player, but foremost as a young person in sport.
Better People, Better Players.
Advance booking is essential to keep a high ratio of coaches to children and the maintain the very high standards of delivery and support you know we deliver.
Sessions are £5 per week payable per half term.
Sessions are based around a strong ethos of lots of fun and promoting SoccerEds core values of Good Manners, Respect, Teamwork, Fairplay. Our aim at SoccerEds is not only to improve the children’s motor skills but deliver in partnership with parents and schools, confident well-mannered active children ready to achieve their full potential.
SoccerEds register procedure
- SoccerEds must have completed online registration before a child can join a session.
- Children will be taken to the school hall at the start of the session for registration.
- All children must be collected from the school hall/playing field and signed out.
- Parents must provide names of all responsible adults collecting your child.
- If a child is to be collected by anyone not on the list SoccerEds must be informed prior to the session.
- If your child will NOT be attending please let the head coach know before the session starts via text or email.
SoccerEds code of Conduct for Children
- The Children are expected to shake hands and say good afternoon to coaches and other children.
- When children would like to speak at SoccerEds they put their hand up and wait to be asked by the coach.
- If someone is speaking at SoccerEds everyone has to listen.
- If there is any bad behaviour children will be given a warning. A full explanation will always be given to a child that has a warning. If a child is given two warnings they will be asked to sit out from SoccerEds for a short period of time.
The price is £5.00 per session payable in blocks per half term. There is no commitment to continue after each half term block.