SoccerEds Lunch Club - Hunters Bar Infants Spring 1
Sessions are £3.50 per week payable per half term.
Sessions are based around a strong ethos of lots of fun and promoting SoccerEds core values of Good Manners, Respect, Teamwork, Fairplay. Our aim at SoccerEds is not only to improve the children’s motor skills but deliver in partnership with parents and schools, confident well-mannered active children ready to achieve their full potential.
SoccerEds register procedure
- SoccerEds must have completed online registration before a child can join a session.
- Children will meet in the playground at the start of the session for registration.
- Children will return to their classrooms after the session.
- If your child will NOT be attending please let the head coach know before the session starts via text or email.
SoccerEds code of Conduct for Children
- The Children are expected to shake hands and say good afternoon to coaches and other children.
- When children would like to speak at SoccerEds they put their hand up and wait to be asked by the coach.
- If someone is speaking at SoccerEds everyone has to listen.
- If there is any bad behaviour children will be given a warning. A full explanation will always be given to a child that has a warning. If a child is given two warnings they will be asked to sit out from SoccerEds for a short period of time.
The price is £3.50 per session payable in blocks per half term. There is no commitment to continue after each half term block.